Monday, February 4, 2008

forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be angry.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be angry at me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be angry at others.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be angry at things I have done to me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be angry at things that others have done to me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to compromise who I am out of fear of what others think of me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to change who I am because I was fearful of others perception of me.
I am me.
I will always be me.
I accept me unconditionally.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to place judgment on myself.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to place judgment on the things that I do.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to place judgment on others.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am controlled and helpless.
I am standing up!
Till here no further.
I accept nothing less than who I am as one and equal as all as life.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe in psychics
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live my life because of what a psychic has said.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to question who I am.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live in uncertainity.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to not trust me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be fearful of experiencing me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hide me from me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to live in a secluded corner of my mind fearful to live me as me because I am scared of what others perceive me to be.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to lie to me out of fear of experiencing me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to deceive me because I am fearful others perceptions of who I am, when in doing so actually become the fuckin lie!
I am me.
I always remain me.
From here on I will not take shit from me!!!
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to suppress myself with drugs.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to avoid me in fear of facing the shit that is me.
I direct me.
NO MORE SHIT.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be controlled by anything outside of me of who I am.

No comments: