Monday, February 11, 2008

television

ok, I just turned the tube on and flipped around for something "good". I ended watching a 5 minute scene of a bank robbery. Here is the story: this guy is a bank teller. his buddy came in and wanted him to steal money. apparently they had a conversation prior where the bank teller told the friend how easy it would be to steal money at this time during the day when the manager was gone and another teller was in the fault. so the buddy comes in and convinces him to steal it. the guy at first says no but he thinks about it and ended up doing it. they got away with it and it went to a commercial and then I come on here to write about it.

I noticed myself when watching this bit of TV. I was nervous and I felt my heart racing and speeding up like I was the bank teller/friend. Like I put myself in their shoes. So here is my forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear going to prison.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear the pain of getting beat up/butt-fucked/stabbed to death in prison.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear the experience of living in a jail cell for years/rest of my life.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear the nervous of running away from the police.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to have my emotions/feelings/thoughts controlled and/or programmed by television.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear being a criminal.
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear running away from the law for a long period of time/living in fear of always being caught by the police and put in jail/put to death.

No comments: